- Address: Calle de Fernando El Santo, 26, 28046 Madrid
- Atmosphere: Warm, mood lighting. It has a ¨library¨feel with bookshelves and lamps made out of book pages, as you can see in the picture above. Trendy, but not overly fancy. I thought they had the music on too loudly, but we were seated under a speaker.
- Type of food: A mix of pizza, meats, fishes, pastas, rices, etc. HERE is the menu.
- What we ordered: The tortilla as an appetizer (since it´s apparently award winning!), the hamburger with mushroom sauce and fries, and charcoal grilled rice with artichokes and prawns. The tortilla was really, really good (in my opinion!) since it was only partially cooked on the inside, which is how I like it. The burger was amazing. It didn´t look like much at first since it´s just a burger on a plate with a cream sauce covering it, but I would have just drank a bowl of that sauce if I could have. It came with a small piece of bread that was hiding under the burger. The rice was good, but not my favorite. Too fishy for my taste and super salty. I liked the artichokes a lot, though.
- Other recommendations: I know a lot of people that have been to this restaurant. The crispy duck salad, fajitas, and pasta dishes were all recommended.
- Tips: Make a reservation. The restaurant is large, but it was completely full.
- Would I recommend it?: Yes, absolutely.
- Would I go back?: Yes.
Rating: 9.5/10 for food, 8/10 for atmosphere (music too loud)