Hi! Quick post about nothing in particular 🙂
1. Food has been extra summery these last few days.
2. Russy discovered Code Academy that teaches web coding. It’s really helpful and I plan to spend some time on there learning new tricks to help build up this little blog of mine.
3. Speaking of coding and my blog, if you haven’t noticed, I got a little Botox! Actually, my blog got botox! I have a new “About Me” sidebar image, thanks to Jenny over at PB and Jenny! She does some really great blog design work and I love having a that sidebar. Finally!
4. I start work tomorrow. Commence tanning and reading every day! I’m excited to have something to do everyday 🙂 That might get old pretty quickly, though.
5. The best way to use every. last. bit. of peanut butter:
Make oatmeal, then put the hot oatmeal into the peanut butter jar so it makes the peanut butter all melty. Mmmm perfect.
I ate this earlier today after sleeping for twelve hours. It’s time to get my life together!
Okay, this post was random, but a great way to unload a bunch of pictures.
Have a great weekend!