I’m lying in bed, sick with a cold and a killer headache. I usually try to remain productive when I have a cold, but I’ve decided to give myself a break these last couple of days and get better. It’s amazing how time flies when you’ve…
- Slept 12 hours each night + 4 hour naps
- Read “Beautiful Boy: A Father’s Journey Through His Son’s Addiction”–> very good book- well written, heart wrenching and interesting. I plan to read his son’s book, Tweak, next.
- Read everyone’s blog + old posts
- Watched two episodes of Law and Order, SVU
- Watched “My Six Hundred Pound Life: Melissa’s Story”–> Really interesting, but the episode just abruptly ended without any real conclusion. I want to know what happened!
- Watched: “The Man With No Face”–> SO GOOD. It’s one of those TLC specials, This one is about a man that has a tumor on his face that weighs over ten pounds and is full of blood vessels. A doctor in Chicago agreed to remove the tumor and give him a face, and save his life.
- Worked on an application.
- Browsed the internet.
I’m itching to be productive. Excited to feel better. Can’t wait to taste food again. Looking forward to the gym.
This is a pointless post. Hope you are all feeling well 🙂