- Address: Calle de Hortaleza, 63, 28004 Madrid (it’s easy to miss. Look for the )
- Atmosphere: I LOVED the design of this restaurant. The outside has a really nice terrace and the inside feels like a library, if that makes sense. The shelves are lined with books and each table has these big, crane-neck lamps like you would find in a library. There is also an option to sit “at the bar” which overlooks the kitchen. And the actual restaurant is located in a courtyard that is surrounded by a bunch of glass buildings. Would have never known it was there!!
- Type of food: Pizza, pasta, carpaccio, risotto, meat, fish, etc. HERE is the menu.
- What I had: Pizza- Verduras a la brasa con masa de harina integral. I didn’t love it, but it was good. My friends had the pappardelle con ragu de carne al vino tinto and raved about it.
- Other observations: the staff is super friendly, they have free wifi, and they charge for bread. The portions are decent, but not huge.
Rating: 8/10 for food, 10/10 for atmosphere. Would absolutely go back.