- Address: Calle Eloy Gonzalo, 10, 28010 Madrid
- Atmosphere: like a really nice hotel lobby. Seriously! That’s what I thought when I went. I loved the design of the resturant– it felt upscale and classy, but wasn’t crazy expensive…i don’t think? Haha. Look at those pictures!!
- Type of food: (They have brunch and dinner! Have never been for brunch, but the menu looks good!) Burgers, eggs, pasta, risotto, meats, fish, pizza. HERE is the menu.
- What I ordered: Both to share- Berenjenas, miel de caña y hummus (fried eggplant with honey and a hummus dip) and one of the fishes, but looking at the menu, I can’t figure out which it was. Both were so, so good.
- Tip: MAKE A RESERVATION AND MAKE IT DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Rating: 10/10 for food. 10/10 for atmosphere