Blanca 6 is in a nicer part of town, but has much more reasonable prices than some of it’s neighbors. Good food, nice & relaxed atmosphere, and decent staff. I would say this is a really good place for a night out with girlfriends or a date, but be warned- the proportion of X to Y chromosomes wasn’t exactly equal 😉
- Address: Calle Blanca de Navarra, 6, 28010 Madrid
- Atmosphere: Relaxed, cozy, warm
- Type of food: Modern, contemporary, salads, burgers, pastas, the usual
- What we ordered: “Hamburguesa Blanca 6”, which was surprisingly very good. Not my favorite in Madrid (I prefer Amargo), but still very decent. Could have had more french fries, though. We also ordered “Wok estilo Thai”, which was supposed to be their take on Thai food, but I didn’t sense anything Thai about it. It was still good, but I probably would try something else next time.
- Other comments: We were able to get a reservation at the last minute, but you shouldn’t go in without one.
- Tip: Make a reservation.
Rating: 7/10 for food (due to portions being on the small side and the food was not out-of-this-world), 9/10 for atmosphere. I thought it was cute and simple.