Hi! Happy Saturday to you and yours! 🙂
I just wanted to pop in and share this absolutely amaaaaazing (all A´s necessary) restuarant with you!
- Address: Plaza de las Comendadoras, 9, 28015 Madrid
- Atmosphere: Very open, bright, breezy, relaxed. I loved it! The tables were spread apart, the waiters were friendly, and we never felt like we were being rushed. Also, they have those adorble windown seats where you can be both outside and inside (there is no terraza, but the whole restaurant was open and breezy).
- Type of food: We went for brunch (which is served until 4 pm on Saturday…not sure about other days) and they had a mix of egg dishes like eggs benedict, omelettes, shakshuka, etc, omelettes, french toast, pastries, coffees, sandwiches, etc
- What I ordered: I ordered the shakshuka and an iced coffee and LOVED both. The portions are so generous for the price, so tasty, and THAT ICED COFFEE was everything and then some. Hands down best iced coffee I have had in nearly a year.
- Tip: They do not take reservations, but we went at 3:00 on a Saturday and had no problems getting a table.
- Would I recommend it?: YES
- Would I go back?: YES!
Rating: 10/10 for atmosphere and 10/10 for food.