I went to Ginos a few months ago for a friend’s birthday. She wanted Italian, so without any better ideas, this is where we ended up!
- Address: Various locations.
- Atmosphere: It’s a chain (a franchise?) so each location is different. It’s a nice place, but has that “TGI Fridays” canned feel.
- Type of food: Italian- pizza, pasta, meats, etc.
- What I had: Gnocchi in a red sauce with pesto. It was good because I love gnocchi, but it wasn’t anything to write home about. But it was good! I just don’t ever think a chain restaurant will have amazing food. HERE is the menu.
- Tip: If you want to have real Italian food, go somewhere else. But if you want a decent meal, Gino’s is fine. They often run promotions, so take advantage of these! I went there when they were offering a BOGO on entrees, so we got a lot of food for around 20 Euros.
Rating: 6/10 food, 6/10 atmosphere.