- Address: Calle de Don Ramon de la Cruz, 26, 28001 Madrid
- Atmosphere: The restaurant was quite small, but interesting design and not too crowded. It was hot, though. Originally, they put us at a table in the center with the waiters walking back and forth, but we asked to move when it cleared a bit.
- Type of food: Modern? Normal? with an italian influence? They have pizzas, meats, fishes, salads, pasta, rice, eggs, desserts, etc.
- What we had: Fajitas del salmon and Pizza boletus trufado (mushroom pizza with truffel oil). Both were good, but not amazing. The fajitas were different and the pizza had a good flavor (if you like mushrooms…), but I thought they used too much truffle oil, which made it overly greasy.
- Would I go back?: No
- Would I recommend it to others?: No. It was fine, but there are better places.
Rating: 6.5/10 for atmosphere, 7.5/10 for food.